Accounts Assistant / Liverpool / Permanent / £19,000 - £22,000 / Excellent development opportunities and training
NC Associates are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and eager Accounts Assistant who is looking for a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and established organisations in Liverpool. You will be working within a growing and experienced Finance team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills as quickly as you are able.
- Assisting with day to day accounting in the Accounts team
- Working within this fast-paced environment you will be handling Purchase and Sales Ledger Invoices
- Checking invoices to ensure accuracy and speed of processing
- Bank reconciliations
- Daily revenue and stock reports
- Monitoring budgets, liaising with various stakeholders within the business
- Cost reporting, analysing and liaising with managers
- Handling queries from suppliers and clients as required
- Assisting with month-end and audit tasks
Essential Experience Required
- Previous experience working within an Accounts Assistant role is essential
- AAT Qualified would be desired but not essential
- Experience working within the Hospitality/Retail Sectors would be advantageous
- Enthusiastic and looking to learn and progress further
What's on offer?
In addition to the benefit of working as part of a growing team, you will be able to work closely with the Financial Controller to have real hands on experience and exposure. This organisation can provide you with an environment where you can develop quickly as you are able. A great environment if you are keen and eager to progress, taking on more responsibility.
Short listing for this role NOW, apply with your CV to this job vacancy!
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV or to learn more about other potential opportunities at this level in the area please contact Oli at NC Associates. 0151-203-0148
Accounts Assistant, Finance assistant, purchase ledger, sales ledger