Portfolio Analyst, Global Fixed Income
Our client is a leading global asset manager with a highly regarded presence within the fixed income space. They are looking to hire a portfolio analyst to join to their expanding global fixed income desk in London.
- Assisting Portfolio Managers implement Alpha trade ideas across client portfolios
- Contribute to investment process through monitoring portfolio positions and market movements
- Advise on macroeconomic events to Portfolio Managers and wider Investment Committee
- Monitor risk exposures and performance across portfolios
- Responsible for assisting senior fund managers with implementation of investment strategies across the global credit, total return and absolute return fund range
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong knowledge of fixed income markets
- 2-4 years' relevant experience working with portfolio managers and traders on a daily basis
- Strong academic background; ideally with a mathematical or financial related degree from a top tier university
- Strong quantitative and numerical skills, with extensive knowledge of Excel
- Professional qualifications such as CFA will be hugely advantageous
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960313778