Corporate Insolvency Administrator
Urgently required; an insolvency administrator in Manchester with at least 2½ years’ experience. Our client has recently undergone a restructure of their insolvency team and as a result of a number of promotions they curently have an insolvency administrator position available.
In this role you will work in a team of 6 reporting directly into a Manager. You will have your own portfolio of insolvency cases and will be take responsibility for managing and progressing insolvency cases from the start through to finish;
- Administrations (both trading and non-trading)
- Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidations
- Members’ Voluntary Liquidations
- Compulsory Liquidations
This company likes their staff to play an active part in the promotion of the company. You will be given the opportunity to represent and promote the firm at networking and corporate hospitality events.
It is this clients’ aim to naturally promote from within and they provide the necessary support to achieve this. They are looking for an individual who has the self-desire to always learn and the hunger to progress their personal and professional development.
- A minimum of 2½ years’ of corporate insolvency experience.
- CPI or ICAEW Certificate in InsolvencyQualification is essential.
- Experience of Administrations, Liquidations and Bankruptcies.
- ACA/ACCA Qualification isn’t require but will be highly advantageous.
- Top 10 or large accountancy firm background would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements then please apply today or contact the Levitate Recruitment team