Prototype Build Technician - £Neg
Prototype Build Technician - Pressure Vessels
experience of Vacuums, UHV, or cryogenic systems would be useful. Knowledge of precision Mechanical and electrical systems would be very useful.
You will need to have good fine hand skills.
You will have a good understanding of mechanical drawings, very good hand skills and a keen eye for detail are required.
1. Mechanical build and commissioning of prototype units
2. Maintaining build and commissioning documentation
3. Maintenance of, and upgrading of, prototype and other equipment
4. Support to systems in the field including monitoring condition, servicing, repairs and upgrades
5. Planning own day to day activities and reporting progress
Tig welding, Refrigeration or air conditioning, operating basic machine tools (lathes, milling), Working with high pressure gases or cryogenic equipment, Experience of electrical and mechanical systems
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Further education qualification in engineering (electrical, mechanical, automotive or aerospace), Experience of mechanical build and upfit at a practical level, Computer literacy including MS Excel
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960309672