Marketing Manger – London
A multi-national, privately-owned Business Intelligence (BI) and Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software vendor based in London is seeking a highly talented, self-motivated, dynamic and forward thinking Marketing Manager to join our fast growing company in the UK team.
The successful Marketing Manager will be working as part of a small and growing team and will report directly into the Marketing Director, managing all B2B marketing activities including day to day administration, CRM maintenance and management of all marketing campaigns and events.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to develop their skills and experience with an established, successful company.
We are ideally looking for a Marketing Executive looking for the next step in their career path or a Marketing Manager looking for a fresh challenge.
- Campaign management and administration - alongside the UK and International marketing team
- Work closely with the Sales and Channel team to define, create and implement targeted marketing programs to drive demand across multiple target verticals.
- Work with the Sales team on vertical and horizontal targets, lead follow up and progression.
- Event management and administration - sponsored events, hosted seminars and webinars
- Responsible for maintaining complete and accurate records of the CRM Database (Salesforce)- including campaign management, reporting, lead management and general updates
- Email marketing campaign management - from conception through to completion
- Writing press releases & case studies - updating the website and social media with current news
- End to end management of webinars
- Management of the marketing automation system, CMS and reporting tool
- General marketing activities
- Reception cover from time to time
Necessary skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business focused essential
- Mother-tongue English
- Previous experience working within the software space or equivalent role in B2B enterprise marketing
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
- Good Microsoft Office Skills
- Skilled communicator and able to build highly effective working relationships with sales and marketing
- Self-starter, demonstrates initiative and a 'can-do’ attitude
In return of you efforts a salary of up to £85K depending on experience is on offer plus an opportunity to work for an organisation that's growing and continuing to grow with a product solution at the forefront of it's technological market.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960308626