Purchase Ledger Administrator
Job: Purchase Ledger Administrator
First People Solutions are currently recruiting for a leading Building Services & Facilities Management company. With offices across the UK, our client is seeking a purchase ledger administrator to work form their clients site based in Grimsby.
The company has a strong presence across the UK and operate in the building services and Facilities management sectors.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Assisting the office management in the smooth running of the site
- Compiling reports and data entry
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Invoice processing
- Goods Receiving
- Health & Safety Management
- General administration duties
The successful candidate;
- Previous experience working within a Facilities management role is desirable, however training will be given.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office packages, particularly Excel.
- Purchase ledger experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Due to the location of the site, a driving license with access to your own vehicle will most likely be required.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now with an up to date C.V.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960312529