Agricultural & Rural Property Paralegal
Agricultural and Rural Property Paralegal
£17,000 - £22,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Property Paralegal to join a rapidly growing law firm with multiple offices across the South Coast. The successful Paralegal will be joining the leading Property team in Salisbury, working alongside highly respected experts within this field.
As a Top 150 UK law firm, you can be sure to receive excellent training and support whilst working with high net worth clientele on multi million-pound transactions.
Duties will include:
- Assisting fee earners with a variety of property matters, predominantly agricultural matters.
- Working towards managing own caseload.
- Taking client instruction and preparing engagement terms.
- Extensive use of the Land Registry.
- Assisting with drafting the relevant legal documentation to include Contracts, Transfers, Agricultural Residential Tenancies and Promotion Agreements.
- Preparing Completion Statements and Invoices.
- Dealing with post completion formalities to include drafting and submission of Stamp Duty Land Tax Forms.
- Drafting and submitting applications for First Registration of Title.
- A keen interest in dealing with agricultural and rural property.
- Display a positive attitude and be flexible.
- Have strong communication skills.
A competitive salary and exceptional employee benefits is on offer for the successful candidate.