Mechanical Design Engineer
As Mechanical Design Engineer, you will generate and deliver mechanical design solutions for the new product introduction function within the engineering department.
- Deliver all aspects of mechanical design for new and legacy products
- Produce detailed design documentation
- Analyse requirements using DFMEA process
- Rapid prototyping and manufacturing techniques
- Material selection, specifically steels and metals.
- Understanding of FEA tools and techniques
- Knowledge of FMEA to component level
- Design and development of mechanical or electro-mechanical systems, including machinery design, sheetmetal and fabrication and motor and gearing.
- Producing technical drawings to BS8888 quality standards
- Use of 3D CAD packages, preferably Pro-E/Creo
- Knowledge of PDM systems
- Calculate tolerance stack up in assemblies
This is an exciting opportunity to join a genuine market leading company. If you have a background in Mechanical Design and the experience listed above then please apply as soon as possible.
A salary of up to £35,000 plus benefits is being offered for this particular position.
This opportunity is based in Andover, commutable from locations such as Newbury, Basingstoke, Sailsbury, Winchester, Southampton.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960309252