2nd Line IT Support
IT Helpdesk Support - Commercial sector clients -
- Based near Cribbs Causeway, Bristol
- £20,800 to start
- 0830-1730 Monday to Friday
- Private medical options
- Free parking
A UK market leader in the bespoke IT solutions sector, set to become the number 1 in its field.
Modern open plan offices, forward thinkers with some of the best career development opportunities in the area including an almost 100% internal promotion rate.
Exponential year on year growth, annual pay-rises far above market average.
Providing 2nd Line - fault resolution support to end users in the Commercial sector on a daily basis.
When there are issues with the software, or user created errors that need resolving, first it will be reported to the Customer Support team who will take a full log of the error. Then, once logged, it will be passed to you, the IT Support Consultant, to provide a timely, efficient solution to meet the customers needs; within the bounds of the software capability.
Full, up to 12 weeks dedicated training on the software, solutions & regularly encountered problems will be given by a highly experienced, internal training team.
The right candidate:
Naturally prior IT support experience is advantageous, however it is NOT necessary if:
- You are Bright, ambitious & logically minded - There is a basic logic test as part of the interview process
- Strong educational grades (We require at least a B in GCSE Maths for example)
- Love problem solving with the determination to defeat all obstacles
- Clear communicator in spoken & written English
- Customer service experience either face to face or over the phone
- Able to demonstrate an interest in IT
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960311913