Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm + Saturday Overtime
£28,000 to £32,000 per annum + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Maintenance engineer required for a local, well established manufacturer. This is a days based role where you'll have the opportunity to make a big impact on the maintenance department!
The successful candidate will come from ANY engineering background. Those from manufacturing, industrial electrician, oil and gas and ex forces will all be suitable. You will be electrically biased and have experience working with 3 phase and wiring. Mechanically you will have experience of conveyors and gears.
Your role will be to help with the development of the factory on site and to work to PPM schedules and react to machine breakdowns as required. You will be working in a high volume FMCG environment with a variety of production and processing machinery. You will be the only senior maintenance engineer on site.
The company are the largest provider of their product in Europe. The company are offering a very secure position within the company with future opportunities as the site develops.
* Reactive maintenance on production and processing equipment.
* Working to PPM schedules.
* Working in a refrigerated FMCG environment.
* Comes from ANY engineering background.
* Has experience working with 3 phase and wiring.
* Happy to work in a high volume manufacturer.
* Happy to work in Stornoway.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960309602