Mechanical Design Engineer
Melbreck Technical is working with a specialist supplier of high performance measurement equipment for the special purpose machinery market based in Northamptonshire.
My client is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer with minimum qualification of Masters/ Batchelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline.
They had a fantastic 12 months in regards to grow of market share and turnover and due to this they are looking to expand their technical team.
- Project manage commercial contracts from contract review to final commissioning, on time and to budget
- Produce designs/ideas
- Produce technical calculations in support of designs either by hand or using software
- Conduct and document design reviews
- Produce project documentation e.g. specifications, test documentation and instructions to accurate and high standards
- Able to produce 3D CAD conceptual designs (Ideally CREO was Co Create One Space Designer)
- Creation of 2D CAD Drawings using software (Ideally CREO was ME10)
- Provide timely after sales support to customers
- Degree qualified
- Minimum 2 years in design/ project engineering role
- Able to manage projects
- 2D and 3D Software
- Background from specialist engineering- high speed rotating machines, turbo systems, torque measurement, test systems, development projects
This is a great business to work for and this is a company that can offer you a career that they feel cannot be duplicated.
They are offering a generous benefits package including:
- 37 hours per week over 4.5 days
- 33 days holidays including public holidays
- Pension scheme
- Profit related bonus
If you are interested in this role then please get in contact ASAP at the same time if you know of anyone who is looking and would be suitable for this role I would be really grateful if you could refer them to me.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960312956