Location: - London
Rate: - £450-£550 per day
Length: - 3 Month Contract
Role: AWS DevOps Engineer (AWS, Terraform, Docker)
Working alongside an a consultancy that provides end-to-end IT solutions, you will be required to be on site with the end client. You will need to be a good team player and able to lead when asked upon.
This opportunity is for an initial 3 month contract based in London.
The ideal candidate will have end-to-end experience with the AWS platform, and have proven experience in providing solutions using DevOps philosophy to solve automation problems and manage the infrastructure.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of productions systems.
- Experience with automation/configuration tools - Chef/Ansible/Terraform.
- CI/CD - Jenkins pipeline.
- Strong experience using scripting languages - Perl and Python.
- Containerisation - Docker, Docker images and usage in CI/CD and cloud environments.
- Atlassian tools (JIRA/Confluence).
- Git source control and GitHub experience.
Interviews for this position are being conducted week commencing 12th March 2018.
Send all relevant applications to ***************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960313569