Digital Marketing Apprentice
DEVLND is a British e-commerce group with a focus on creating a unique experience in the global beauty and grooming market. We provide consumers with access to over 200 world-renowned brands through our range of highly profitable global e-commerce websites.
Excellent opportunity to work in a busy, fast growing E-Commerce business. An inspiring and nurturing friendly environment, an ideal environment for an individual to grow, progress and succeed. A global superstore for local salon professionals, Salon *************** delivers premium beauty at competitive prices.
Responsibilities and duties
- Photographing products / image editing
- Creating marketing content for websites and other promotional materials
- Managing social media platforms
- Maintain product/brand data to a high standard
- Producing onsite copy, product descriptions, features, blog posts, press releases, guides and other content
- Contributing to the development of marketing campaign strategy
- Producing content for social media campaigns.
- Act in accordance with Devlnd's code of conduct and report code breaches immediately
- Act to maximise sales, profitability and the reputation of Devlnd Ltd
- Plan product ranges and prepare sales and stock plans in conjunction with suppliers
- Create budgets and sales forecasts for new product ranges
- Control inventory levels based on quarterly forecasts
- Utilise data analysis software to analyse sales statistics and generate sales projections
- Analyse bestselling products in the market to ensure we have the products in-stock and at the optimal price
- Monitor poor selling products and take measures to reduce prices or set promotions as required
- Gather information on customers' reactions to products
Desired skills and qualities
- Excellent photographing products / image editing skills
- Clear and confident verbal skills for dealing with customers and creating voiceover tutorials
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
"QA's Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960311275