Assistant Management Accountant
Robert Half are currently working in partnership with a growing retail business based in Radstock, Somerset. The company are looking to recruit a dynamic Assistant Management Accountant on a 6 - 12 month fixed term contract.
Role: Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
Location: Radstock, Somerset (parking on site)
Duration: Full time - 6- 12month contract
- Calculation of accounting entries, including accruals, prepayments and other adjustments to ensure the integrity of financial information
- Preparation and posting of journal entries to the general ledger
- Supporting the provision and review of month end KPI and financial reporting
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts for accruals, prepayments and payments in advance
- Invoice processing, taking ownership of the purchase & sales ledger function
- Undertake additional ad-hoc work as and when required to meet the needs of the business
The right candidate will ideally have an Accounting Technician qualification or equivalent. You should have good numeracy and computer skills, strong communication skills and be confident in dealing with both internal and external contacts. The ability to manage your own work load and work to tight deadlines. The team is a small team, so you need to be able to be a team player and also be able to use your own initiative.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following ******************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960313264