Java Engineer, Java 8/Spring/MicroServices
Daemon Solutions are a Cloud and DevOps Consulting Firm. We are currently helping a client transform their core services by replacing their platform and updating a number of services. The approach will be to build the new services as web services or micro services, with heavy automation and containerisation.
The technical stack is: Java 8, Spring, Google Juice, Docker, Tomcat, RESTful microservices, WebServices.
Environment: Agile, Scrum, Continuous Delivery.
You will be responsible for taking a service from the business and:
- Writing the Java 8 code
- Creating Web Services or creating MicroServices
- Being considerate of the back end requirements
- Taking into account the data and system migration requirements
You will be expected to have experience:
- In writing with core Java
- Using the Spring Framework
- Creating Web service and MicroServices
- Of one or all of these: Google Juice, Docker, Tomcast
- Working in an Agile and Scrum environment
This will be a long term project 12-24 months.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960310997