Brewster Pratap are working with a growing business in Sheffield for a Finance / Business Analyst. My client has reported strong profit growth this financial year and have a fantastic reputation in their industry. My client are based in an ideal location for motorway links and are easily commutable from Sheffield, Doncaster and surrounding areas. This role will allow somebody to be responsible for their own projects and work load, working independently and managing business needs and demands.
Providing support to the Financial Controller you will ensure data transparency and integrity, whilst understanding and maximising the integration of current systems to ensure insightful business information is provided to support the Finance team.
- Support the FC in establishing a robust and transparent finance function
- Support the FC in the development/implementation of Policy and Procedure
- Provide insight, clarity and integrity of data using various methods including data visualisation
- Translate data into meaningful information to support business decisions
- Provide data in a simple and meaningful way accessible to all areas of the business
- Proactively identify and understand trends in data
- Understand systems and data integration, identifying areas for process improvements whilst continuously analysing and monitoring the efficiency of business processes
- Automate current processes and data gathering ensuing validation of the data
- Understand and leverage system data and capability
- Support the working relationship between Finance and IT/Systems team
- Understanding of finance and business operations
- Microsoft applications (advanced excel)
- Ability to form and develop relationships
- COINS (other ERP experience)
- Accounting qualification
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking
- Excellent pension scheme
- Study support
- Private medical
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at ************************ for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960309556