Salary: 45-50k + bonus + healthcare
Location: Leicester, Loughborough, Burton On Trent, Hinkley, Derby
The Client: A global OEM of Construction & Materials Handling machinery.
As the Lead Engineer, reporting to the Group Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for driving forward the introduction of new crushers for all Group companies. You will represent the company as the expert in crushers with a deep knowledge and understanding of all aspects of the products including design, development, technology and applications. You will resolve problems at the root cause quickly and effectively and manage the engineering change process.
- To be fully accountable for all engineering aspects relating to Impactors crushers.
- To act as a central point of contact on all issues relating to Impactors crushers, and to provide support to internal and external customers as required.
- To manage and execute the design and development of new ideas in Impactors crushers.
- To effectively resolve problems with customers, service and product warranty.
- To manage, support and develop Senior Engineers and Design engineers.
- Creation and maintenance of product technical files.
- To ensure the application of engineering practice to ensure compliance with relevant safety standards and legislation worldwide.
- Reduce manufacturing cost through improved design and consultation with the appropriate production
department, purchasing and suppliers.
- Updates/modifications to crushers.
- To supervise and control sub contract personnel if required.
- To support Cone /Jaws /Impactors Principal and Design Engineers as and when required.
- People Management responsibility, including Succession Planning, Performance Management and Development.
- Any other engineering duties/projects as defined by Global Crushing Group Director from time to time.
- A Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- 3D modelling experience.
- Pro-E training or equivalent experience
- Chartered engineer status
- Extensive experience in the design of Machinery and/or Heavy Goods
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960309773