Hudson are currently supporting an award winning Consultancy specialising in providing solutions in the Life & Pensions arena, they are looking to add a Scrum Master to their high-performing software development team. It is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who invest in the latest technology to deliver excellent business solutions to their clients.
- Facilitate daily team stand-ups/scrums, sprint planning and delivery sessions
- Promote active collaboration between the multi-disciplinary participants in team
- Working closely and building relationships with stakeholders; Head of Software Delivery, IT community, Product Owners etc
- Develop metrics that help the team see how they are progressing and provide insight around the teams performance
- Strive to develop a continuous improvement programme through adoption of best practice tools and methods
- Strong experience working as Scrum Master/Agile Coach in software development
- Strong knowledge of broader Agile methodologies and frameworks, e.g. Lean and Kanban
- Strong track record of timely, quality delivery using Agile methodologies
- Understand best practice software engineering tools and methodologies, able to speak intelligently about them with stakeholders
- Good knowledge of release management processes and tools as used in industrial software development and deployment
- Strong technical background
- Financial Service experience is desirable
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960313021