Embedded Software Engineer - Algorithms & Drivers
Embedded Software Engineer developing drivers and middleware for touchscreen products. Strong experience in Embedded C is essential. Algorithm implementation, ASIC programming and Touchscreen DSP experience desirable.
Embedded Software engineer role responsible for designing and developing algorithms and software for touch screen products. You will be designing, simulating and implementing algorithms for tracking and interpreting user input in capacitive touch products.
- Experience of firmware and software development in C.
- Experience of a high level language like MATLAB; Python; LabVIEW etc would be beneficial.
- Experience in using revision control tools like SVN and Git.
- Experience working in an agile environment, particularly for BDD and/or TDD.
- Algorithm design and development experience, particularly for touchscreen DSP processing.
- Driver Development experience
- Experience of multicore ASIC programming
- Any experience of capacitive sensing and display technologies
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960312037