Cyber Systems Engineer - Dorset - circa £40K
Cyber/Security Systems Engineer - Dorset - circa £40,000 p.a.
Are you an experienced Cyber/Security Systems Engineer seeking a new challenging opportunity where you will be a key member of a strong internal project team supporting and delivering cyber security requirements?
As a Cyber/Security Systems Engineer, will you thrive in an environment where you will use a variety of engineering tools in a controlled environment, as well as work on a number of new and old products?
Do you have, or would you be able to obtain, SC or DV security clearance?
Cyber/Security Systems Engineer Requirements:
- Software and a mix of UNIX, LINUX and Windows operating systems
- Automation/configuration management
- Programming language skills such as C, Python and Bash
- Knowledge of Open Source technologies and Cloud services
- Able to deploy, automate, maintain and manage lab and production systems - hardware and software
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of, or interest in, telecommunications such as mobile networks, LAN, etc.
You will be offered as salary of circa £35-40,000 p.a. (which could be slightly negotiable) plus an excellent benefits package consisting of 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays, pension, private health insurance, life assurance, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and free parking.
Contact Bond Williams IT Recruitment in Bournemouth to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Keywords: Cyber Engineer, Security Engineer, Systems Engineer, C, Python, Open Source, Software Engineer, Applications Engineer, Systems Architecture.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960309553