About the Role
As the Study Director you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your Analytical and GLP documentation skills in an established scientific company that handles Analytical Services based in Bradford
About the Study Director Role:
As Study Director your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Analytical method development and validation, including drafting of related documents.
- Act as Study Director/Principal Scientist for studies/phases to which you are appointed.
- Directing studies in accordance with Study Plan, SOPs and regulatory standards (GLP/cGMP)
- Ensuring studies comply with regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring adequate and timely response to audits.
- Maintaining agreed schedules for the performance and reporting of studies
If you are currently in a Study Director or are currently working in a GLP environment this is the ideal next step in your career
Essential Skills and Competencies:
- BSc or higher in an analytical, chemical or related scientific field with demonstrated, relevant experience
- Experienced in the use of complex analytical instrumentation.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment.
- Familiarity with good scientific practice.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- Previous experience of GLP Study Director for regulatory (GLP) studies (in an analytical setting is strongly preferred).
About the Company
Long standing and respected scientific company based in Bradford. You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success.
You will receive a highly competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Analytical Scientist / Study Director role or to apply send your CV now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960309787