Legal PA / Secretary
A Legal PA/Secretary to work in the family department of this progressive and expanding law firm is sought.
You will work in a fun and supportive environment in a recognised family team.
- Provide audio typing dictated by the Partner;
- Word process document and materials;
- Assist in liaison with clients, taking phone calls and recording messages accurately;
- Assist in the Partner’s personal organisation, diary management, key dates and filing papers;
- Undertake admin duties such as filing and photocopying;
- Maintain an effective filing system;
- Provide secretarial and admin activities;
- Provide cover for the family department and the rest of the firm as and when required;
- Ensure a positive representation of the firm when dealing with clients and other outside agencies.
The firm are offering a competitive salary for this full time permanent position with the potential to earn a substantial performance related bonus. They also give excellent staff benefits with plans to add further to these.