1st/2nd Line Corporate Support
My client is an international company which employs 75,000 people worldwide and turned over 32 billion USD. This is a huge company where growth is encouraged.
You will be working in a local team of IT colleagues from Helpdesk to Senior Project Engineers all in one place.
It operates all around the EMEA and CIS regions and are currently working in the Metal, Transportation and Consumer goods sectors.
They are currently looking for several IT Support Engineers to join their team in a permanent role in Central London.
- Conduct customer facing project implementation work as required
- Smart device (iPhone/iPad) configuration and support.
- Work with customers and stakeholders to help realise IT related requests.
- Adhere to customer processes and regulations.
- To conduct Desktop IT support as part of the helpdesk team.
- Providing IT technical support for EMEA & CIS regions.
- Basic telephone system and PABX management.
- Familiarity with Polycom Video conference equipment.
- Apple iOS device management configuration and support.
- User support for Microsoft Office applications.
- PC imaging and desktop/laptop preparation.
- Active directory management, group policy, DHCP and DNS.
- SCCM Package/Advertisement creation and deployment beneficial but not required.
- Experience providing support for UK and overseas users.
- Desktop Support for Windows based applications.
- Knowledge of Group Policy, SCCM software deployment not required but beneficial.
- Knowledge of various desktop and server operating systems.
- College diploma or University degree in an IT related subject
Keywords - second line, SCCM, application support, technical support, troubleshooting
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960313525