GRADUATE TECHNICIAN (ENGINEERING/SCIENTIFIC/TECHNICAL)
6 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
To £25,000 DOE + ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
We are working with a world-wide manufacturing business in their search for a Graduate Technician to join them at their impressive site in Liverpool.
After running new lines and replacing old plant with new kit, the business needs a Graduate Technician to help ease them through the transition and to operate the new lines to optimum output.
The role of the Graduate Technician will involve:
- Performing fault finding and troubleshooting activities.
- Gathering, analysing and reporting on process and quality data
- Working on production line to identify optimum process conditions
- Supporting operations team to increase efficiency of processes by implementing action plans
- Degree in science, engineering or manufacturing subject
- Experience/ interest in manufacturing (Ideally Food/Process)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Experience of data management tools, systems and root cause analysis.
Interviews are taking place next week - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960312103