Dynamics CRM Technical Developer Consultant
Dynamics CRM Developer/ Technical Consultant
I am looking to speak with strong Dynamics Technical hands on developer Consultants to join a rapidly growing consultancy, working with some of the largest and most innovative Dynamics based projects in Europe.
You will have:
- A strong Technical understanding of Dynamics CRM, heavily end customer orientated to make sure client needs are understood and met.
- A proven project background working with Dynamics CRM- ideally 2016online or Dynamics 365 but not exclusively.
- .net/ c# development background
- The ability to liaise with senior stakeholders in a consultative position, offering advice and knowledge on Dynamics CRM.
- Ideally come from a Consultancy background and worked in multiple industries.
- Hands on in the technical development of Dynamics CRM projects, but with the presence and personality to be customer facing.
Where this organisation perhaps differs from many other large Consultancies, is that they have been successful in stripping back bureaucracy that is often associated in Consultancy work. The emphasis is on individuals to progress in their career as well as delivering customer satisfaction.
Benefits to you
You will benefit from industry leading training, and a tailored career path for the individual, working on large scale and prestigious Dynamics projects. The company is a flat structured, less hierarchical organisation, with the global protection and reputation of the brand name. Promotion and up-skilling is easy to achieve for career minded individuals who wish to benefit from such an environment.
Please submit your CV for review.
Cognitive Group are recruitment specialists for Microsoft Dynamics AX jobs, Microsoft Dynamics CRM jobs, Microsoft Dynamics NAV jobs and complementary Microsoft stack technologies. We build long term relationships with you, providing honest, insightful career advice, introductions and coaching to help you secure the Microsoft Dynamics job you aspire to.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960309154