You will already have experienced the cut and thrust of a busy Parts Desk within a main dealership. You will have a proven background as a Parts Supervisor, and managing a team. You will have an understanding of face to face customer service, and the importance of enduring stock and order management within agreed time frames. You will be unflappable; you will be a good communicator in both writing and verbally, even under pressure. Your cheery, positive outlook, and a can do attitude will appease irritated retail customers , trade customers, as much as stressed out technicians.
- Previous experience as a Parts Supervisor would be ideal, but a time served Parts Assistant looking for the next step would also be considered
- A good knowledge of Kerridge
- A proven focus on CSI
- A full and valid UK driving license
- A strong communicator
- An excellent customer friendly manner
About the dealership:
This volume franchised main dealership has an incredible customer base, and consequently is extremely busy. The highly motivated Parts and Service Team is close knit and has become extremely efficient under strong leadership meeting CSI and profit targets.
- £26,000 (OTE £28,000)
- Significant opportunity to advance your career
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960310954