Mixed Tax Manager - Wirral
Clark Wood have been instructed on an excellent opportunity to join a leading firm of Chartered Accountants based on the Wirral. With extensive client base of Owner Managed Businesses, High Net Worth individuals and Trusts; the firm have been rapidly expanding their Tax services.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Tax Manager to play an influential role within a leading firm of Chartered Accountants.
• Key to the role would be taking responsibility for a significant portfolio of tax client
• Tax clients are owner managed businesses, directors, self-employed, high net worth individuals and trusts
• Tax compliance will be at the forefront of your role working with both your own client portfolio and dealing with technical tax issues for clients of partners and other staff
• Tax planning & advisory work will also be a key part of the role - providing tax solutions through knowledge of UK and international tax
• Corresponding and negotiating with HMRC
• Building and managing junior team members, supervising and reviewing work, coaching and developing the team
• Managing a significant existing portfolio and developing / growing client base
• Self-Assessments; P11ds; Tax investigation work; CGT, IHT, Estate and probate work
• ATT, CTA, ACCA or ACA Qualified - Qualified by experience also considered
For further information on this role please contact Richard Clark at Clark Wood
Clark Wood is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating throughout the United Kingdom within the Public Practice Accountancy & Tax sectors. Our core client base consists of Accountancy Practices ranging from Big 4, Top 10 & Mid-Tier firms through to independent regional firms and sole traders.
If this specific vacancy is not quite what you are looking for please contact us to investigate alternatives; you can send your CV to this job or contact us directly. Refer a friend or colleague to us and receive a minimum of £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role.