Are you or do you know a DevOps Engineer looking to join a cross functional technology team that are forward thinking?
We need someone who is technology focused The company in Bracknell I'm working with are looking for someone who can bring new ideas to the table.
You will design, build, support and automate current tools and processes to ensure and improve the availability, scalability and performance of their infrastructure as well as ensure it's secure and impenetrable.
You will have the opportunity to have a direct influence on the development process, driving automation and transition of infrastructure to cloud service providers.
This would be the best time to join the business, grow your skills and become the best at what you do.
What will you be doing?
* Design, build, deploy, support and maintain a continuous delivery platform
* Take part in daily stand up's, scrum, sprint meetings and sprint planning sessions
* continuously improve software releases and release process
* Ensure all releases meet the requirements of the change control process (all quality gates passed, documented, monitoring plan, alert runbooks, etc)
* Suggest architecture improvements, recommend process improvements.
* Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
* Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions
KEY SKILLS - JENKINS & LINUX
Don't feel that you have to tick all the boxes, even if you don't perfectly match the above criteria, we would still welcome your application! If you want to hear more about this DevOps Engineer role in Bracknell, please send me your C.V. or call me on **************
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960310592