Perks of this Mechanical Supervisor position are:
- Long term work
- Overtime on additional hours is covered
- Clear potential for progression
- Expenses for milage and lodge if ever required
- Work with a well established but still growing M&E Contractor within water treatment
Mechanical Site Supervisor required to work for a successful national contractor overseeing with on the AMP6 framework throughout the North East region of the UK.
You will be responsible for:
- The coordination and management of the sites operation team to deliver the project on time and in budget
- You will manage the site schedule of work and site teams
- Maintain relationships between client, subcontractors and partners
- Value engineering on site
- Toolbox talks
- Review Risk Assessments & Method statements
- Overseeing design issues and alterations
Following is the minimal requirement for the position of Mechanical Supervisor.
- SSSTS or SMSTS is required
- Experience on UK water treatment sites
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.