Working with a well-known manufacturer in Ripon maintaining high speed processing and packaging lines and related refrigeration.
Ideally you will have electrical knowledge with your 17th Edition qualification although this is not essential. Experience of working in a food processing environment would be beneficial but again, it is not essential.
More information on the Maintenance Engineer role:
* Project engineering, build, installation and commissioning new processing and production lines when required and project engineering, installation and commissioning of second-hand equipment
* Maintaining processing equipment and machinery
* Machine change-overs including setting up and calibrating metal detectors and check weighers
* Maintenance of motors, drives, electrical panelling and PLC control units
* PPM of lines and equipment
* Boiler house routine checks
Parking is on-site. This company offer extremely good benefits including an excellent pension scheme.
If this role sounds of interest then please apply or call us for a confidential chat.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960310280