An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Tax Manager to join an expanding team, based in Louth. Reporting directly to the partner, you will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of tax clients and support of the overall practice when necessary.
Your key responsibilities:
- Managing your own portfolio of tax clients.
- Responsible for the preparation of all office personal and partnership SATR's.
- Day to day client and staff support on tax queries.
- Managing the tax work flow of the office and staff training.
- Other duties in support of the practice when necessary.
- ATT qualified with a practice background.
- Experience of staff management.
- Good time management skills.
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office.
- Use of Iris tax modules would be advantageous.
In addition for a competitive salary, pension and private health care, this role offers solid career progression opportunities within the firm.