Part- Time Payroll
Some of the key responsibilities for this position include:
- Manage and oversee the full payroll process for a variety of clients and candidates supervising all stages of the payroll and BACS processing cycle
- Prepare and run Payroll for up to 50 clients and 110 temporary staff on a weekly basis.
- Calculation of time sheet hours and processing
- Undertaking general bookkeeping tasks
- Ensuring that all information and documentation required for processing is complete and up to date
- Making staff payments fortnightly or as required
- Weekly Invoicing
- Make sure each worker receives full summaries, payslips, P60s, P45s and P11Ds where necessary.
- Maintain Payroll systems and keep an up to date knowledge of HMRC processes.
- Ensuring delivery of client/staff payroll requirements within the agreed time-scales.
- Liaising with clients and HM Revenue & Customs when dealing with payroll related queries.
- General administrative duties, e.g. photocopying, scanning and filing, responding to letters and emails.
- Be a key point of contact for clients and candidate in order to answer any questions or queries.
- Coordination and administration of all pension related duties
- Debt Chasing
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge of using Quick books and experience within a payroll office would be a bonus
- Good working knowledge of payroll processing procedures and legislation
- Good general maths skills
- Ability to communicate well with both clients, workforce and HMRC.
- Use of own initiative to follow processes through.
- IT Literate (Word, Emails and, Excel)
- Strong Organisation/Time management
- Enthusiastic/Willing to learn
- A team player, a self-starter with a can-do approach
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills with a keen interest in bookkeeping and payroll
4 days a week 9-5pm
Or 3 days 9-530pm and a half day
Paying between £10 and £14 per hour
Experienced needed but not necessarily qualified
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.