Position: Finance Director
Location: Ashby De La Zouch
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Ashfield Healthcare UK is currently recruiting for a Finance Director to be based at our head office in Ashby De La Zouch. Ashfield Healthcare, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in providing outsourced healthcare services to pharmaceutical, device and biotech companies. We operate in 23 countries across Europe, North America, South America and Asia and work with more than 250 companies, including all of the world’s top 25 pharmaceutical companies. Its mission is to partner with its clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
• Provide leadership to the UK CSO Management Team to optimise the business’s financial performance and strategic position
• To lead the development and implementation of the company’s costing and pricing strategy and process.
• To contribute to and lead financial aspects of business development and operational review meetings with customers.
• To ensure that the business has financial structures and processes that provide the business with accurate and timely outputs including but not limited to, budget preparation, monthly accounts, forecasts by revenue stream, annual reports.
• Maintain the key financial and reporting systems including management accounts, financial accounts, cash management, so that the business meets all internal and external financial standards on time and in full and free from material errors.
• Prepare and deliver annual budgets and forecasts. Take ownership of formulating the annual budget and drive discussion and decision making around setting annual budgets and forecasts
• Assess risk and opportunity and provide the business with concise, accurate, and timely information concerning past, current, and forecasted business performance - providing solutions to foreseen changes
• Manage all legal and statutory compliance including VAT, Corporation Tax and Employment Taxes
• Fully qualified accountant with at least 5 years Post Qualification Experience (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
• Has strong written and verbal communication skills. Can present financial arguments clearly, concisely and with impact to peers and senior leadership. A dynamic individual with ability to communicate with non-financial individuals and motivated to progress
• Strong desire to take on new challenges and projects in a fast paced, constantly changing business. Able to work with our Commercial Team and build clever solutions in a faced paced ever changing environment
• Good financial management experience coupled with proven timely delivery of financial statements to accounting standards
• Highly commercial, able to manage the broader perspective, whilst maintaining a key eye for detail.
• Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making
• Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for delivering excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success
Part of UDG Healthcare plc, Ashfield has eight areas of expertise, over 7,000 employees and offices throughout Europe, the Americas and Asia. The ongoing success of Ashfield and its ever-growing reputation is proof that Ashfield truly delivers excellence for its clients. Ashfield offers a wide range of world-class, market leading services that include medical sales teams, telesales, nurse educators, patient support programmes, medical communications, medical information, meetings and events, market research, pharmacovigilance and training.
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We will give you all the support and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It is our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960310760