Infrastructure Project Manager Needed - Permanent - 45-50k
Infrastructure Project Manager Needed - Permanent - 45-50k - Farnborough.
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating, planning, execution and transition management of IT projects (Infrastructure, Migration & IT Transformation) as required in line with defined roadmaps and project portfolio. Provide detailed reporting for specific projects relating to planning, implementation of installs and upgrades - ensuring management, control and documentation is achieved in accordance with Change Control and project governance procedures.
The role will provide Project Management leadership and will work very closely with the Head of IT Transformation to ensure all project delivery is aligned and delivered to our strategic vision.
Content of Work/Skills Required
- Strong organizational skills with proven track record of managing competing demands
- Clustered Server environments, including SQL
- Experience in delivering complex IT Projects
- Strong understanding of cloud technologies such as IaaS, PaaS, SDN and other emerging technologies.
- Significant server virtualisation exposure with platforms such as VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Strong understanding of Backup and Recovery, DR and Business Continuity.
- ITIL Foundation / Intermediate certifications
- Experience working with AGILE/Scrum
- A self-motivated and engaging team member who is able to drive IT Transformation programme.
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- Ability to effectively manage high volumes of competing demand and priorities.
- A technically experienced team member.
If you are interested can you email me across your update cv and I will give you a call.
If not I apologise, would it be possible to forward this on to any colleague who may be interested.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960309255