FS Audit Manager
Levitate Recruitment have been engaged by a top 4 international accountancy practice in Manchester to seek out high calibre Financial services Audit professionals. The firm is keen to hire an experienced FS Audit professional into their Manchester team at Manager level and will consider those people that are looking to step up from audit Assistant manager level or people that already have Audit Manager level experience.
As a Manager you will be involved in all aspects of audit and assurance engagements from the initial planning stage through to completion. Your role will include client interaction on a regular basis and you will work closely with partners of the firm to assist with your career development and longer term professional goals.
- Working closely with Senior management and partners you will take responsibility for the delivery of audit engagements for a portfolio of FS clients across the North West.
- Keep partners up to date with progress throughout the course of the assignment.
- Preparing and reviewing reports to senior management and audit committees.
- Supervising and coaching junior members of staff
- On-site involvement and being the key point of contact for senior level client staff throughout the year
- Keeping up to date with the firms products and service offerings so that you are able to sell further services to both existing and new clients.
- Involvement in the firms leadership team and assisting in the growth of our Financial Services department in the North West and beyond
- Professionally qualified ACA, ACCA or CPA.
- Significant audit experience within a Big 4 or mid tier accountancy firm
- Exposure to Financial Services audits is required
- Practical working knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Drive and resilience and ability to thrive in a pressured environment
- Strong project management techniques including decision-making ability, analytical skills, time management, organisation and evaluative skills.