Payroll and Benefits Advisor
Are you currently working in a payroll position but feel like you've reached a ceiling and want to challenge yourself further?
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work for market-leading brand in the centre of Reading
- Accurate input of the monthly payroll and benefits data in accordance with statutory and contractual obligations within pre-defined deadlines.
- Input and calculate statutory payments including Sickness, Maternity, Paternity, Shared Parental and Adoption Pay.
- Prepare the monthly payment of PAYE contributions to HMRC and all other 3rd party providers, including the creation of BACS files
- Produce payslips for employees and act as a point of contact for managers and employees in respect of queries
- Assist with the completion of Inland Revenue documentation in connection with the payroll, including in-year and end of year returns
- Running and creating payroll reports on a monthly and ad hoc basis.
- Demonstrate that policies, procedures and controls are adhered to
- Document any change in procedures or new procedures.
- Prepare information for external agencies such as the Child Maintenance Service, Office of National Statistics and employee reference requests
- Deal with any queries arising from Finance with regards to the end of month reports
- Assist with both internal and external auditors, providing the necessary data required in a timely manner
- Jointly manage the Pay & Reward Mailbox and the Service Desk application
- Complete other activity over and above those listed in the role profile, appropriate to your skills and experience
The successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate a track-record of success as well as your passion to develop your career within a supportive and forward-thinking company
This job offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry