Assistant Management Accountant
A leading public sector organisation in Liverpool are looking to appoint an Assistant Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
Working as part of a team your key responsibilities as the Assistant Management Accountant will include:
- Assisting with the year-end close down procedures including financial journals, reconciling GL codes analysing expenditure and preparing schedules
- Assisting with month end closedown procedures and management accounts preparation
- Acting as the designated point of contact for central service teams on financial related issues
- Maintaining and update the Fixed Asset registers
- Responsible for sale of property accounting
- Assisting with the production of the annual budget
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in an Assistant Management Accountant position, strong IT skills and great attention to detail. As an individual you will be ambitious, hard working and personable. Experience in the public sector would be advantageous however this is not essential.
This an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic and growing organisation with the opportunity to add value and grow with the organisation.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.