Audit & Accounts Senior
Levitate Recruitment are currently working with a top 20 firm of accountants in High Wycombe that are keen to strengthen their corporate team by recruiting an Audit & Accounts senior. They are looking for a bright individual with a good educational background, that has previous experience of managing audits as an Audit Senior. They are a full service office that work with commercial companies in service and manufacturing industries and they also deal with include professional partnerships, landed estates, charities, IT operations and media and entertainment businesses.
The office has growth plans throughout 2018 and they can offer you a fantastic chance to progress your career through to management.
This is a mixed role that will include undertaking audits and accounts work, both in the office and at client premises. When working out of the office, the role will involve overseeing a small team.
- You will take responsibility for running group audits and for accounts preparation work, to include consolidations and cash flow statements.
- Preparation of financial forecast models, business plans, reporting on internal controls, financial due diligence and other ad hoc projects will also be required from time to time.
- The role will include supervising the work of more junior staff and liaising with tax staff, the Partner and clients, as necessary.
- The role provides a good range of work for someone with solid technical skills and with a mixed background of audit and accounts work, wishing to build on his or her experience in a fast growing office that will provide opportunities for progression.
- You must be a qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) with a good exam record) and possess a wide range of audit and accounts experience with particular emphasis on audit expertise and the preparation of statutory financial statements. Your experience will ideally include consolidated group accounts and experience in charity accounting would also be particularly advantageous.
- Experience of working with clients across a diverse range of industry sectors of different sizes.
- You must be motivated, well organised, commercially minded and have a clear perception of client requirements.
- You will possess good interpersonal skills, demonstrate initiative and be able to provide accurate work in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Demonstrate a flexible, professional approach, and have the confidence and ability to establish credibility with partners and clients.
- A natural team player is essential, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.