DevOps Engineer, Automation and Conatinerisation
Daemon Solutions are a Cloud and DevOps Consulting Firm. We are currently helping a client transform their core services by replacing their platform and updating a number of services. The approach will be to build the new services as web services or micro services, with heavy automation and containerisation.
You will be responsible for:
- Automation of all aspects of the delivery workflow, including the use of container technologies
- Maturing pipelines
- Implementing CI and CI
- Implementing automated testing
You will be expected to have experience:
- Full automation using Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
- Building containers, preferably using Docker
- Building full CI & CD pipelines
- Any experience with microservices would be advantageous
This will be a long term project 12-24 months.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960310842