Service Administrator - Orpington
£22,000 - £26,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
5% Pension, Free Parking, Annual Weekend Away
Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm
Do you hold excellent customer service standards? Are you an ambitious individual looking to join a small, friendly and successful team who take pride in their staff and their service? I am proud to be exclusively representing an award wining, forward thinking company based in Orpington. Your duties will include;
- Scheduling jobs for engineers & managing their daily workload
- Ordering stock and parts as and when required for customers
- Following up on online leads & quotes
- Creating new customers and maintaining customers records within internal system
- Collating price comparisons from suppliers and challenging them
- General administrative tasks / answering calls and queries
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in the engineering (or similar) industry and be looking to grow their career. You will need to have excellent communication skills with a professional telephone manner maintained at all times.
On offer is a competitive salary which is dependent on your experience, 23 days annual leave and a number of in house perks.
If you would like to work for a fantastic company who value and reward their staff and show flexibility please apply your CV now!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.