Lead Engineer- Marketing Technology
Lead Engineer- Market Technology £90k
We are currently recruiting for Lead Engineer- Marketing technology to join this global organisation that provide data and information services to business across the world. Currently going through an overhaul of their internal systems they now require a Lead Engineer to come on board and assist with the implementation of a new Marketing and Data technology suite and leading the team which will look after and manage the technology once the software has been implemented.
Responsibilities for Lead Engineer- Marketing Technology
- Lead the implementation of a new enterprise level Marketing and data system to be used in 27 countries.
- Look after a team of Developers, analysts and marketing experts in ensuring the success of the system and the on-going up keep of the new Marketing Platform.
- Be the SME for all things marketing tech and take a leadership in helping the business understand marketing automation.
- Work with senior stakeholders to understand business need.
- Lead multiple on-going projects as part of the Marketing Technology implementation
- Manage off-shore teams when required
- Create enterprise level design and ensure customer and user needs are met through product design.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and innovation of Marketing Technology across the organisation.
Skill-Set and Background required for Lead Engineer- Marketing Technology
- Experience of leading the implementation of an Automated Marketing suite at Enterprise level- covering multi office or multi nation implementation.
- Excellent knowledge of Marketing Tools ideally Adobe Campaigns but Eloqua, Aprimo or equivalent considered.
- Excellent understand of data and web analytic tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics etc
- Knowledge of all the component pieces which make a marketing suite including social media tools
- Strong experience of managing a team, understanding Agile and tailoring the methodology to suit the need of each of team.
- Knowledge of scripting for automation or a background in programming would be highly beneficial. A background in .Net/Java/SQL would be considered
- Good understanding of API's, integration and middleware technology.
- Excellent inter-personal skills able to lead, motivate and engage a team effectively.
The Lead Engineer- Marketing Technology will be based in London
The Lead Engineer- Marketing Technology will pay a salary in the region of £80,000-£90,000 + Benefits and Bonus. Salary is dependent on experience and skill set.