Location: Alfreton, Derbyshire
Salary: Competitive, Negotiable DOE
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Are you looking for your next big challenge with the real responsibility to create and deliver the marketing plan? We are now currently advertising for a Marketing Executive to join our expanding Marketing function based in Alfreton!
About the Marketing Executive role:
This is a mixed marketing role with a current bias to direct response (national press and magazine) advertising and developing the digital communication strategy.
This role reports into the Head of Sales and Marketing and provides an ideal opportunity for a bright analytical marketer with a strong personality to use their energy, creativity, and flair to develop the marketing function to drive sales at an exciting time in the company's evolution.
Over the next year we will be investing in developing the marketing function. As part of this you will be working closely with the Head of Sales and Marketing to launch several projects into the business. These include; at least one new product launch, introducing a new CRM system, developing the digital marketing plan, mapping the consumer journey through the sales funnel and helping redefine the marketing relationship with affiliates and partners.
Alongside this, we need to keep the annual marketing plan on track to increase lead generation for the sales team through traditional direct response advertising. It's a busy hands-on role and we can guarantee you won't be stuck for a challenge. The company is still family owned, has a great culture and a strong commitment to training and development.
We don't expect you to work on this plan alone. You'll be supported by an experienced head of department and have a full-time marketing assistant reporting to you.
- Working with the Head of Marketing to manage the implementation of the marketing strategy and strategy development to increase enquiries from all channels.
- Assist in selection and implementation of the CRM system, mapping of customer journey and development of the marketing plan across the customer life cycle.
- Develop and manage agencies responsible for websites, ppc, social media, traditional media advertising and affiliate programmes.
- Database segmentation/analysis
- Evaluating effectiveness of all marketing activity
- Understand the annual forecasts and budget and develop the volume of quality enquiries from all channels
- Launch, integrate and evaluate new digital marketing channels with traditional direct response marketing.
- Develop impactful communications to support sales
- Agency management and selection
- Support the annual marketing review and strategy creation
- Working with all internal sales teams to increase conversions and improve overall performance metrics
The Ideal Candidate:
- A degree or an equivalent professional qualification in a related Marketing Subject
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within a similar Marketing Role
- Excellent Analytical and organisation skills with the ability to multitask accordingly
- High level of IT Skills and understanding
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong team player with bags of drive and initiative
- A comprehensive understanding of the critical importance of customer contact through the sales funnel
- The ability to maintain a robust CRM system
- Demonstrable experience in Database Marketing and segmentation
- The ability to evaluate multiple CRM systems and software options
- Fully conversant with the latest technologies - SMS, mobile push messaging, social media
- An excellent command of the English language with the ability to write engaging communications
- Experience generating and qualifying leads from Database Marketing
Autochair is the leading manufacturer of vehicle adaptations in the UK, a market leader in Europe and have a growing presence in many countries worldwide. We are currently driven by product innovation, 30 years+ of manufacturing experience, quality and the use of world-class manufacturing techniques to be leaders in the vehicle adaptation market. The business has grown rapidly over the last few years and has ambitions to consolidate its position and grow again.
If you feel you are the right person to join our team and have the knowledge and experience required for this key role please submit your CV and covering letter for consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, you should assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960309463