We are working with a lovely growing school based in Canvey Island who are seeking a Key Stage 2 class teacher for a full time long term contract to start asap for the summer term.
Key stage 2 qualified teacher required for full time long term contract.
The school are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has a genuine passion for teaching and strong teaching ability. The candidate must have strong knowledge of the current Key Stage 2 curriculum and be able to produce fun yet challenging lessons that help academic and social progress.
Strong communication skills are also essential when liaising with pupils, parents and other staff members. Additionally, the individual must have strong knowledge of the current safeguarding policies and employ the highest possible standards of welfare for the children.
The school are also very open, in regards to taking on Newly Qualified Teachers as they feel they have a supportive team and will help NQT's to achieve highly whilst training with them. For more experienced teachers there is room to progress and develop your career.
- Qualified Teacher status (NQT's will be considered)
- An up to date DBS check (This can be applied for through Athona)
What are the benefits of working through Athona
- Access to excellent opportunities through Athona Recruitment.
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultants who is available to you throughout the working day.
- You will receive a professional, honest and personable service.
If you are interested in this position or one of the other positions we have available then please get in touch with Carrie, or please forward your recent CV to