everis consultancy is a multinational Consultancy and Technology firm with 19,000 employees worldwide including Europe, Northern America & LATAM. We specialise in providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services. everis offers differential value in the marketplace due to our ability to obtain results, satisfy our clients and our proven ability to identifying business benefits.
Established in 1996 in Madrid, everis has averaged 20% annual growth in revenues and became part of NTT Data in January, 2014. We are in need of a Software Architect with hands on experience in client delivery of IT enterprise solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Java Architect/Technical Lead to join our Technology practice
- Lead day to day IT Development Team activities.
- Manage relationship with Software Factory to deliver required service levels.
- Responsible for development standards and quality of development output.
- Maintain an awareness of corporate objectives and provide technical advice to different Teams.
- Line management of technical resources including role profiles and performance reviews.
- Advise business stakeholders, Project Managers and Programme Managers of the range of possible technology solutions, at all times being aware of the business case and financial impact.
- Assist Project Managers and Business System Directors in guiding technical teams through the development process, ensuring that the business strategy is being considered and the user experience is at an optimum.
- At least 5 years at Senior level within IT development environment delivering full project life cycle IT solutions.
- Strong background in Software Development experience and Java development.
- Strong technical skills within Software Orientated Architecture
- Thorough knowledge of IT project life cycle phases, functional/technical spec production, documentation, development of best practices, Risk Management, Change control, modularisation, testing, UAT, Extensive experience in designing, developing and implementing solution processes and procedures.
- Worked within Waterfall & agile delivery environments.
- Have creative problem solving and analysis skills with an ability to identify develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business.
- Any Project Management certification would be desirable: PRINCE 2, PMP, etc.
- Excellent written English communication skills, to the level required to own solutions and appropriate documentation.
- Languages: English Fluent and Spanish (valuable), other languages will be appreciated
The key to the company’s success is due to our strong core everis values:
Discerning Generosity: doing through sharing.
Responsible Freedom: we do what we love.
Creative Energy: we love what we do.
Consistency: We do what we say.
Transparency: we say what we do.
At everis UK you will be helping us to improve our businesses.
What we offer:
- Taking part in innovative projects for first level global entities using the latest market solutions.
- A professional and flexible career plan tailored to your skills and interests.
- Training and certification programs for those technologies and skills of your interest.
- Working within and exceptional, high skilled and collaborative human team to learn from and share professional and personal experiences.
As well as a competitive salary depending on the level of experience, the company also offers a benefits package including, Private Health Insurance, Private Dental Cover, Pension Plan, Employee Perkbox Scheme.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960310152