Mid Level PHP Developer
JOB DESCRIPTION: PHP/LARAVEL DEVELOPER
BASED: STOKE ON TRENT (UNITED KINGDOM) (Remote option)
SALARY: £35,000 (+ BENEFITS)
Are you looking for a new challenge with a cutting-edge company? You will be working for a fascinating, forward thinking business as a PHP/Laravel Developer, working on exciting, challenging design and development of web applications. You will be a valued member of the team; taking direction from the Development manager, this role will undertake development activity and deliverables on individual projects. The work itself is very exciting and work with some well-known companies such as Expedia, EE, Shop Direct, NOW TV, Santander, Mercer to name a few... The company offers flexible working and although they would prefer you to be based in the offices they also offer a 'working from home' option.
This is a superb place to work if you love problem solving, enjoy a challenge and working at pace. If you have a genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you'll love it. Your technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you'll really make a difference. My client is a business, who are incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding and can promise you'll enjoy every day.
Day to Day
- Design and develop Software, Web applications, E-Learning and much more
- Take ownership of deliverables within single projects/strategic initiatives
- Maintain and refine the development approach in use by the development team
- Work in a team of friendly, well skilled Developers and Creatives
- Learn on the job, always adding to your skills arsenal
- Share skills and knowledge with peers
- Laravel or CodeIgniter
- UI design
- UX working knowledge