Senior Application Support Specialist
A big name in U.K banking and finance is looking for an ambitious technical specialist to further the company's vision to be a leader in the domestic banking/finance market.
Your focus will be to provide leadership and stewardship in ensuring the stability of the organisation's technology services and applications. This senior position also offers the opportunity to play a central role in rapidly responding to technical stability threats that arise.
As such, this role offers significant personal responsibility- in relation to planning, coordinating and supervising your portfolio in Self-Service applications.
You will be solutions orientated, passionate about delivering high quality services, and possess a proven record of delivery in large organisational environments. Your experience and deep technical know-how will therefore set you up as the 'go-to' point of contact when technical issues arise.
Proficiency in the following areas are required:
- ITIL v3
- Base 24 Classic
- EMV/NDC/ATM processing
- TACL Tandem, TAL, Cobol, Enforms
- DDL, VISA and BNET
The ideal candidate will have:
- an analytical mind
- an entrepreneurial spirit
- experience in leadership excellence
- a proven record of delivering technical support and incident responses in large scale organisations
- an eagerness to stay up to date with the latest developments and industry trends relevant to your role