£25k Basic + Excellent Benefits + ACCA Sponsorship
"WE WILL FUND YOU THROUGH YOUR ACCA STUDIES"
Our client - an established accountancy practice, is looking for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to join their friendly firm, based in Crosby, Merseyside.
Working with the brilliant Senior Management team, you will be preparing and producing full accounts for a variety of clients.
The role of the Accountant will include:
- Producing sets of accounts for customers, and filing with companies house.
- Working with own bank of clients - offering guidance and support
- To recommend financial action by analysing accounting options.
- Guiding accounting clerical staff by co-ordinating activities and answering questions.
- Must be ACCA qualified or part qualified - Will sponsor through remaining ACCA studies
- Previous experience in a practice environment is essential
- Experience of IRIS/SAGE is preferred
Alongside a competitive salary, our client will fund your through your ACCA studies, and provide you with GOLD LEVEL STATUS training.
Company will always endeavour to match your future aspirations.
Our client encourages growth and progression, this is therefore a great opportunity for a motivated individual to broaden their development.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a part/ newly qualified accountant to work with a diverse and growing client base and to join a growing company providing ample opportunities.
Interviews are taking place next week - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960311316