Our client is an award winning, and a Times TOP 100 company to work for!! This is an excellent opportunity for a fun and dynamic individual looking to pursue career in Accounting and Finance.
You will be solely responsible for the processing, reconciling and accounting revenue streams amounting to approximately 20% of monthly revenue. You will support the wider accounting team with revenue reporting.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Payment processing - Responsibility for the daily processing of payments and allocation to the correct record in the internal system.
- Invoice preparation - Raising and chasing invoices funded by government organisations.
- Payment reconciliation - Ensuring that each day's transactions are fully allocated, and reconciling against what has been received into bank.
- Payment reconciliation (accounting) - Ensuring that all payments are uploaded into our accounting system, and that the debtors control account is fully reconciled on a weekly basis.
- Process improvement - Working with other members of the finance team to ensure that appropriate processes, reporting and control mechanisms are developed and put into place.
The perfect person for this role will be ambitious and driven and have a passion to succeed as well as helping others to also succeed. We want fun, exciting people who will throw themselves into this unique culture.
- Experience and aptitude with Microsoft Excel
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- A team player, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multi task and prioritise depending on the needs of the business
- Desire to work for a fast-growing, entrepreneurial business
- Good interpersonal skills and willing to make a positive contribution to the company's culture
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
Interviews will be taking place on the week commencing 12th March so please do apply for immediate consideration!!