Intensive Care Nurses (ITU)
Intensive care nurses (ITU) - Manchester
Pulse Nursing Agency is in search of motivated, devoted and skilled registered nurses (RN) to work on the ITU/HDU/CCU wards in and around the Manchester area while we also have shifts across the North West.
We have a variety of NHS and private clients you will be able to work across, while our mobile app, iPoint will give you the flexibility to book shifts which suit your lifestyle.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who is meeting the growing demands of health care.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- Different payment options (PAYE,PSC/LDT and umbrella)
- Flexability to suit your lifestyle
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service
- 24/7 service, our dedicated team is on hand at anytime
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*
- Free mandatory training
- iPoint, our free app which lets you book shifts on your mobile
- Recommend a friend Bonus*
If you are interested please apply and we will be in touch with you.
Or if you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.