I am currently working with an established market leading debt recovery specialist firm of Solicitors who assist a number of leading debt purchasers and financial institutions with both secured and unsecured collections.
I am on the search for Software Developers who will be responsible for designing, developing, modifying and maintaining a range of software products and report to the IT Manager. A number of Software Developers are now required due to business expansion and a major system upgrade project. IT plays a central role in this business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand the industry requirements of the customer base (FCA, SRA) and ensure those requirements are met by the software products.
- Propose and assess solutions to design problems, including identifying and evaluating new technologies.
- Develop software according to published standards and guidelines, including code standards and user interface design guidelines.
- Develop software to meet requirements / specifications in accordance with the development schedule.
- Investigate existing software functionality to answer support queries within established service level agreements.
- Analyse / document customer requirements; write technical / functional specifications.
- Continually update skills by learning modern technologies relevant to the role.
- Promote and advocate best practices within the development team and throughout the business.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong Development Skills
- At least 2 year’s continual commercial experience development with C# and .Net
- Winforms/Client Server environment
- Visual Studio 2013 or 2015
- Good working knowledge of SQL, Microsoft SQL Server (2005 onwards) and relational database design
- Experience working with financial software or from working in the financial sector
- Unit testing
- SVNStore/TortoiseSVN/OTRSEducated to degree level or industry standard equivalent (MCPD/MCSD)
If you feel you have the neccessary skillsets for this position, please do not hesitate to APPLY. If you require more information, please contact Mike Letki on ************* or email **************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960309487